Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and in many cases can also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- How long has the agent been in the business? You want an agent who is experienced and knows how to present your offer to a seller so that it has the highest possibility of getting accepted.
- Check for client reviews on sites such as Zillow. It’s not just about how many reviews the agent has, but rather what the clients are writing. Many times you can get a sense for how the agent works with his/her clients from reading what the clients are saying.
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available evenings and weekends.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Buying a home is about YOU and YOUR goals and dreams. Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.